My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
September in the Pacific Northwest is a very transitory time. The garden wants to continue…
The summer heat is really upon us now in the Pacific Northwest. July and August…
When the summer heat starts in the Pacific Northwest, I reflect at my choice to…
1. ‘Band of Nobles’ Lupine Name: Lupinus ‘Band of Nobles’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to…
1. ‘Cosmopolitan’ Miscanthus Name: Miscanthus sinensis var. condensatus ‘Cosmopolitan’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to 9…
1. Paperbark Maple Name: Acer griseum USDA hardiness zones: 4 to 8 Size: 20 to…
Troublesome Plant - Fall asters (Symphyotrichum novae-angliae cvs.) 1. ‘Mönch’ Frikart’s Aster Name: Aster…
Invasive - Butterfly Bush (Buddleia davidii and cvs.) 1. Meyer Lilac Name: Syringa…
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening