My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Evergreens are crucial to achieving varied texture and form, as well as the key to…
I really like the changing of the seasons in the Northwest, and I especially enjoy…
While walking along a forest path today, I stepped over Douglas fir cones (Pseudotsuga menziesii,…
Northwest Plant Picks
See regional picks for conifers, and read the article by Andrew Brand for even more…
1. Strawberry Tree Name: Arbutus unedo USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size: 15 to…
1. ‘Dwarf Bright Gold’ Japanese Yew Name: Taxus cuspidata ‘Dwarf Bright Gold’ Usda Hardiness…
Northwest Winter Interest
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening