My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
September in the Pacific Northwest is a very transitory time. The garden wants to continue…
As William Cullina mentions in his article on plants for birds, the sad reality is…
When I talk to most gardeners about roses, they often roll their eyes. Yes, roses…
Northwest Plant Picks
1. ‘Band of Nobles’ Lupine Name: Lupinus ‘Band of Nobles’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 5 to…
1. ‘Georgia Blue’ Speedwell Name: Veronica peduncularis ‘Georgia Blue’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to…
1. Globe Artichoke Name: Cynara scolymus USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 10 Size: 5…
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening