My Region: Northwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
The month of February can be a bit of a challenge for gardeners in the…
Winter walks are a great way to beat cabin fever and see plants from a…
Even during the shortest days of winter, everyone loves to see beautiful blossoms. Evergreen camellia…
Invasive - Butterfly Bush (Buddleia davidii and cvs.) 1. Meyer Lilac Name: Syringa…
1. ‘Montovano’ Fennel Maturity: 75 to 80 days Yield: One bulb per foot Needs: Full…
1. Tracy’s Maidenhair Fern Name: Adiantum × tracyi Usda Hardiness Zones:7 to 9 Size:12 inches…
Northwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening