My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
February is a month of paradox. It's often our coldest month and the one with…
January is a fairly restful time for the Southeast gardener physically, but it provides fertile…
A gardener’s work is never done. In the best of times, that’s a motivator that…
Southeast Variegated pagoda dogwood (Cornus alternifolia ‘Argentea’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to 8 Size:…
1. ‘Purple Smoke’ Wild Indigo Name: Baptisia ‘Purple Smoke’ Usda Hardiness Zones: 4 to 9…
Invasive - Bradford Pear (Pyrus calleryana cvs.) 1. ‘Okame’ Cherry Name: Prunus ‘Okame’ USDA…
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening