My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
You’ve heard of getting head lice, but did you know your trees can get barklice?…
For many of us in the southeastern United States, dogwoods (Cornus spp. and cvs., Zones…
We all have certain plants that immediately come to mind when thinking of a garden…
1. Christmas Fern Name: Polystichum acrostichoides USDA hardiness zones: 3 to 8 Size: 1 to 2 feet…
1. Japanese Persimmon Name: Diospyros kaki USDA hardiness zones: 7 to 10 Size: 20 feet…
1. St. John’s Wort Name: Hypericum calycinum USDA hardiness zones: 5 to 9 Size: 1…
Southeast Autumn Design Ideas
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening