My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Evergreens are crucial to achieving varied texture and form, as well as the key to…
Chartreuse foliage—do you love it, or do you have the impulse to throw fertilizer at…
In the Southeast, we can sometimes have wet years. The long springs of those years…
1. Christmas Fern Name: Polystichum acrostichoides USDA hardiness zones: 3 to 8 Size: 1 to 2 feet…
1. Japanese Persimmon Name: Diospyros kaki USDA hardiness zones: 7 to 10 Size: 20 feet…
1. St. John’s Wort Name: Hypericum calycinum USDA hardiness zones: 5 to 9 Size: 1…
Southeast Autumn Design Ideas
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening