My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
There’s a (relatively) new bug in town, and its favorite hangout is the plant not…
“Now, don’t you worry. He’s just a late bloomer.” This may not exactly qualify as…
Cut back perennials. If rhizomatous perennials have spread too far, dig out divisions and pot…
Southeast Variegated pagoda dogwood (Cornus alternifolia ‘Argentea’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to 8 Size:…
1. ‘Purple Smoke’ Wild Indigo Name: Baptisia ‘Purple Smoke’ Usda Hardiness Zones: 4 to 9…
Invasive - Bradford Pear (Pyrus calleryana cvs.) 1. ‘Okame’ Cherry Name: Prunus ‘Okame’ USDA…
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening