My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
Ambrosia is which of the following? (1) A dessert made of oranges and shredded coconut.…
Is it fall yet? Nope, not in the Southeast, but that’s just fine with me.…
As William Cullina mentions in his article on plants for birds, the sad reality is…
While most gardening pests and problems vary greatly depending on region, there is one dilemma…
Southeast Variegated pagoda dogwood (Cornus alternifolia ‘Argentea’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to 8 Size:…
1. ‘Reuben’ Pineapple Lily Name: Eucomis ‘Reuben’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to 9…
Southeast Design Ideas
To Do in the Southeast
Pollinators are having their day in our sun. I’m talking about the focused rays of…
Gardeners can enjoy watching a variety of wild birds interact and feed by keeping a…
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening