My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Ponder the camellia (Camellia spp. and cvs., Zones 6–10) for a moment: It’s a glossy…
We gardeners love our plants, and we relish seeing (and fanning) the flames of plant…
See regional picks for tough pretty plants, and read the article by Julie Lane Gray…
1. 'Ezo Murasaki' Asian Aster Name: Aster ageratoides 'Ezo Murasaki' USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to…
Southeast Variegated pagoda dogwood (Cornus alternifolia ‘Argentea’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to 8 Size:…
1. ‘Pink Frost’ Japanese Joe-Pye Weed Name: Eupatorium fortunei ‘Pink Frost’ Zones: 4-8 Size:…
Southeast Summer Design Ideas
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening