My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
If I told you that hibiscus (Hibiscus spp. and cvs., Zones 4–11) is in the…
Having lived in larger cities most of our lives, we weren’t expecting anything grandiose or…
Hello, October. We’ve been (not so patiently) waiting for you! Your cooler daytime temperatures make…
1. ‘Blonde Ambition’ Blue Grama Grass Name: Bouteloua gracilis ‘Blonde Ambition’ USDA hardiness zones: 5…
See regional picks for tough pretty plants, and read the article by Julie Lane Gray…
Woolly butterfly bush Name: Buddleia marrubifolia USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size: Up to…
Southwest Design Ideas
The high desert has amazingly diverse landscapes and vegetation, but one thing is for sure:…
If you live in the Southwest, you understand how drastically the temperatures can vary from…
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening