My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
Welcome to September! By now you’re appreciating every drop of monsoon water you’re receiving, and…
As William Cullina mentions in his article on plants for birds, the sad reality is…
Although I have no problem creating single-plant containers or placing plants individually in garden beds,…
See regional picks for tough pretty plants, and read the article by Julie Lane Gray…
1. Transylvanian Salvia Salvia transsylvanica Zones: 5–9 Size: 24 to 30 inches tall and wide…
1. ‘Ultra Violet’ salvia Name: Salvia ‘Ultra Violet’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to 9 Size: 18…
Southwest Design Ideas
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening