My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Welcome to September! By now you’re appreciating every drop of monsoon water you’re receiving, and…
Growing your own food is nothing new. The idea of providing fresh, organic fruits and…
See regional picks for tough pretty plants, and read the article by Julie Lane Gray…
Southwest Plant This Gray creeping germander (Teucrium aroanium) USDA Hardiness Zones: 7 to…
1. Anacacho orchid tree Name: Bauhinia lunarioides USDA Hardiness Zones: 8–11 Size: Up to 12…
Everyone enjoys spring gardens, with the fresh foliage and colorful flowers that lift our spirits…
Living in the low desert certainly has its pros and cons when it comes to…
Container gardening is isn’t just for those with patio homes or balconies. Containers make the…
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening