My Region: Northern California
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Though January is often the coldest and dampest month of the year for Northern Californian…
Hellebores (Helleborus spp. and cvs., Zones 4–9) are a varied group of shade-loving perennials admired…
Native to Persia and the Himalayas of Northern India, and cultivated since the Early Bronze…
1. Bladderpod Name: Peritoma arborea (syn. Isomeris arborea) USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size:…
1. Tall Purple Verbena Name: Verbena bonariensis USDA Hardiness Zones: 7 to 11 Size: 6…
‘Silver Bouquet’ lungwort Name: Pulmonaria ‘Silver Bouquet’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 to 8 Size: 10…
Northern California Interest
Whether or not a plant will catch on fire, keep a fire going, and then…
The eastern face of Telegraph Hill looked wild and inaccessible, like El Capitan rising from…
Northern California PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
- Rosmarinus officinalis 'Barbeque'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening