My Region: Northern California
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Camellias add color and beauty to the shady Northern California garden from fall to early…
Get annuals outside. Direct sow or transplant starts of summer annuals such as sunflowers, zinnias,…
My name is Mary Morgan, and I am a hobby gardener. This 1970s house near…
1. Bladderpod Name: Peritoma arborea (syn. Isomeris arborea) USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size:…
1. Tall Purple Verbena Name: Verbena bonariensis USDA Hardiness Zones: 7 to 11 Size: 6…
‘Silver Bouquet’ lungwort Name: Pulmonaria ‘Silver Bouquet’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 to 8 Size: 10…
Northern California Interest
Whether or not a plant will catch on fire, keep a fire going, and then…
The eastern face of Telegraph Hill looked wild and inaccessible, like El Capitan rising from…
Northern California PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
- Rosmarinus officinalis 'Barbeque'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening