My Region: Northern California
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Scatter seeds for California poppies (Eschscholzia californica, Zones 6–10) before the winter rains set in.…
A beautiful vine adds visual vertical interest to the landscape. It can be used to…
Shrubs are versatile woody plants that fill the middle ground between a landscape's taller trees…
1. Bladderpod Name: Peritoma arborea (syn. Isomeris arborea) USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size:…
1. Tall Purple Verbena Name: Verbena bonariensis USDA Hardiness Zones: 7 to 11 Size: 6…
‘Silver Bouquet’ lungwort Name: Pulmonaria ‘Silver Bouquet’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 to 8 Size: 10…
Northern California Interest
Whether or not a plant will catch on fire, keep a fire going, and then…
The eastern face of Telegraph Hill looked wild and inaccessible, like El Capitan rising from…
Northern California PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
- Rosmarinus officinalis 'Barbeque'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening