My Region: Northern California
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
The weather remains unpredictable in March in Northern California, with heat waves, frosty nights, downpours,…
Sweet peas (Lathyrus odoratus) are annual, cool-season climbing vines that can reach up to 6…
Did you know hummingbirds can fly 40 miles per hour? Tiny, beautiful, and the only…
1. Bladderpod Name: Peritoma arborea (syn. Isomeris arborea) USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size:…
1. Tall Purple Verbena Name: Verbena bonariensis USDA Hardiness Zones: 7 to 11 Size: 6…
‘Silver Bouquet’ lungwort Name: Pulmonaria ‘Silver Bouquet’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 to 8 Size: 10…
Northern California Interest
Whether or not a plant will catch on fire, keep a fire going, and then…
The eastern face of Telegraph Hill looked wild and inaccessible, like El Capitan rising from…
Northern California PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
- Rosmarinus officinalis 'Barbeque'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening