My Region: Northern California
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
As days gradually lengthen and the February sun shines with a little more intensity, Northern…
Winter is the coldest and wettest time of year here in Northern California, and January…
The University of California Botanical Garden, located high in the Berkeley Hills, is a 34-acre…
1. Bladderpod Name: Peritoma arborea (syn. Isomeris arborea) USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size:…
1. Tall Purple Verbena Name: Verbena bonariensis USDA Hardiness Zones: 7 to 11 Size: 6…
‘Silver Bouquet’ lungwort Name: Pulmonaria ‘Silver Bouquet’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 3 to 8 Size: 10…
Northern California Interest
Whether or not a plant will catch on fire, keep a fire going, and then…
The eastern face of Telegraph Hill looked wild and inaccessible, like El Capitan rising from…
Northern California PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
- Rosmarinus officinalis 'Barbeque'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening