My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
Once upon a time, the wildfire season in Southern California lasted for a couple of…
The piñon ips beetle (Ips confusus) infests Southwest-native piñon pines (Pinus edulis, Zones 4–8) throughout…
Welcome to September! By now you’re appreciating every drop of monsoon water you’re receiving, and…
See regional picks for tough pretty plants, and read the article by Julie Lane Gray…
1. Transylvanian Salvia Salvia transsylvanica Zones: 5–9 Size: 24 to 30 inches tall and wide…
1. ‘Ultra Violet’ salvia Name: Salvia ‘Ultra Violet’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to 9 Size: 18…
Southwest Design Ideas
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening