My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Now is a great time to spread some seeds. Think wildflowers and annuals such as…
There are many ways to collect and reuse rainwater on your property to benefit both…
Late September is a good time to start planting cacti and agaves (Agave spp. and…
1. Anacacho orchid tree Name: Bauhinia lunarioides USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size: Up…
1. ‘Blonde Ambition’ Blue Grama Grass Name: Bouteloua gracilis ‘Blonde Ambition’ USDA hardiness zones: 5…
Woolly butterfly bush Name: Buddleia marrubifolia USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size: Up to…
Today's photos are from Petra Williams. We've visited Petra's garden in Vermont (HERE), and she's…
Today's photos are from Hunter Ten Broeck in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He says, "I am…
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening