My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Add mulch to your beds. Mulch around trees, shrubs, and vegetables. Adding a fresh layer…
Mangaves happen to be one of our absolute favorite additions to our garden. A mangave…
February in the Southwest is a great time to get back into your garden. Winter…
1. Anacacho orchid tree Name: Bauhinia lunarioides USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size: Up…
1. ‘Blonde Ambition’ Blue Grama Grass Name: Bouteloua gracilis ‘Blonde Ambition’ USDA hardiness zones: 5…
Woolly butterfly bush Name: Buddleia marrubifolia USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size: Up to…
Today's photos are from Petra Williams. We've visited Petra's garden in Vermont (HERE), and she's…
Today's photos are from Hunter Ten Broeck in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He says, "I am…
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening