My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
This is a great time to spruce up your containers. Add some seasonal annuals or…
The holidays are upon us, so what better way to celebrate than with some garden-related…
Air plants (Tillandsia spp., Zones 10–12) are beautiful little creatures, though they intimidate many plant…
1. Anacacho orchid tree Name: Bauhinia lunarioides USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size: Up…
1. ‘Blonde Ambition’ Blue Grama Grass Name: Bouteloua gracilis ‘Blonde Ambition’ USDA hardiness zones: 5…
Woolly butterfly bush Name: Buddleia marrubifolia USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size: Up to…
Today's photos are from Petra Williams. We've visited Petra's garden in Vermont (HERE), and she's…
Today's photos are from Hunter Ten Broeck in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He says, "I am…
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening