My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
I think it is fair to say that when most of us think of ground…
Living in the desert can be a blessing and a burden when it comes to…
Ocotillo (Fouquieria splendens, Zones 7–11) is an unusually beautiful desert gem. This succulent shrub, often…
See regional picks for tough pretty plants, and read the article by Julie Lane Gray…
1. Transylvanian Salvia Salvia transsylvanica Zones: 5–9 Size: 24 to 30 inches tall and wide…
1. ‘Ultra Violet’ salvia Name: Salvia ‘Ultra Violet’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to 9 Size: 18…
Southwest Design Ideas
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening