My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Here in the desert, the weather has cooled off enough to spend all day outside.…
We love crevice gardens—from their organic shapes and dimension to their interest and uniqueness. Crevice…
Now that it’s December, temperatures all over the country are starting to quickly fall below…
1. Anacacho orchid tree Name: Bauhinia lunarioides USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size: Up…
1. ‘Blonde Ambition’ Blue Grama Grass Name: Bouteloua gracilis ‘Blonde Ambition’ USDA hardiness zones: 5…
Woolly butterfly bush Name: Buddleia marrubifolia USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size: Up to…
Today's photos are from Petra Williams. We've visited Petra's garden in Vermont (HERE), and she's…
Today's photos are from Hunter Ten Broeck in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He says, "I am…
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening