My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
In midspring, the desert is dotted with jacaranda trees (Jacaranda mimosifolia, Zones 9–11) dripping with…
If there’s one thing we love doing, it’s exploring new gardens. While in Phoenix, we…
As garden centers start to open their doors for the season (and we get ready…
See regional picks for tough pretty plants, and read the article by Julie Lane Gray…
1. Transylvanian Salvia Salvia transsylvanica Zones: 5–9 Size: 24 to 30 inches tall and wide…
1. ‘Ultra Violet’ salvia Name: Salvia ‘Ultra Violet’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to 9 Size: 18…
Southwest Design Ideas
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening