My Region: Southwest
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
We gardeners understand that digging in the dirt makes our soul somehow content, and even…
Water your palo verde trees (Parkinsonia spp., Zones 9–11). These desert beauties love the summer…
What is an agave snout weevil (Scyphophorus acupunctatus) you ask? We asked the same thing…
1. Anacacho orchid tree Name: Bauhinia lunarioides USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size: Up…
1. ‘Blonde Ambition’ Blue Grama Grass Name: Bouteloua gracilis ‘Blonde Ambition’ USDA hardiness zones: 5…
Woolly butterfly bush Name: Buddleia marrubifolia USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size: Up to…
Today's photos are from Petra Williams. We've visited Petra's garden in Vermont (HERE), and she's…
Today's photos are from Hunter Ten Broeck in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He says, "I am…
Southwest PlantsView all
- Sedum rupestre 'Angelina'
- Kniphofia uvaria
- Continus coggygria 'Old Fashioned'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening