My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
January is a fairly restful time for the Southeast gardener physically, but it provides fertile…
Gardeners can enjoy watching a variety of wild birds interact and feed by keeping a…
Japanese mountain hydrangea (Hydrangea serrata cvs., Zones 6–9) is worth a try in your garden,…
1. Christmas Fern Name: Polystichum acrostichoides USDA hardiness zones: 3 to 8 Size: 1 to 2 feet…
1. Japanese Persimmon Name: Diospyros kaki USDA hardiness zones: 7 to 10 Size: 20 feet…
1. St. John’s Wort Name: Hypericum calycinum USDA hardiness zones: 5 to 9 Size: 1…
Southeast Autumn Design Ideas
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening