My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Replace spent annuals. If some of your annuals are truly flagging, it’s OK to pull…
If you’re a plant lover who lives in the Southeast, chances are you’ve heard of…
The longer I garden, the more I love seeing tropical plants growing outside of their…
Southeast Variegated pagoda dogwood (Cornus alternifolia ‘Argentea’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to 8 Size:…
1. ‘Purple Smoke’ Wild Indigo Name: Baptisia ‘Purple Smoke’ Usda Hardiness Zones: 4 to 9…
Invasive - Bradford Pear (Pyrus calleryana cvs.) 1. ‘Okame’ Cherry Name: Prunus ‘Okame’ USDA…
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening