My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
We live in the perfect climate for growing an ancient agricultural crop pictured on pyramids…
Plant summer annuals. Early in the month, pull out your pansies and plant summer annuals,…
Take pictures. April can be a wonderland of bloom, so enjoy it! While walking the…
Southeast Variegated pagoda dogwood (Cornus alternifolia ‘Argentea’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to 8 Size:…
1. ‘Purple Smoke’ Wild Indigo Name: Baptisia ‘Purple Smoke’ Usda Hardiness Zones: 4 to 9…
1. ‘Okame’ Cherry Name: Prunus ‘Okame’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to 9 Size: Up to 20…
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening