My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
A gardener’s work is never done. In the best of times, that’s a motivator that…
Amid all the lush tropicality of the plants we grow in the Southeast, sometimes I…
December begins the Persephone period that continues into January—a time of rest from growth due…
Southeast Variegated pagoda dogwood (Cornus alternifolia ‘Argentea’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to 8 Size:…
1. ‘Purple Smoke’ Wild Indigo Name: Baptisia ‘Purple Smoke’ Usda Hardiness Zones: 4 to 9…
Invasive - Bradford Pear (Pyrus calleryana cvs.) 1. ‘Okame’ Cherry Name: Prunus ‘Okame’ USDA…
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening