My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Take pictures. April can be a wonderland of bloom, so enjoy it! While walking the…
Get pruning. Early March is prime time for pruning just about anything, except spring-blooming shrubs…
Pam Berry from Greenville, South Carolina, has been gardening for over 20 years.
Southeast Variegated pagoda dogwood (Cornus alternifolia ‘Argentea’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to 8 Size:…
1. ‘Purple Smoke’ Wild Indigo Name: Baptisia ‘Purple Smoke’ Usda Hardiness Zones: 4 to 9…
1. ‘Okame’ Cherry Name: Prunus ‘Okame’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 6 to 9 Size: Up to 20…
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening