My Region: Southeast
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Leaves are on the wind, and despite some late bloomers such as confederate rose (Hibiscus…
Plant for the cool season. October is the April of autumn. So do some stretches…
There’s a (relatively) new bug in town, and its favorite hangout is the plant not…
Southeast Variegated pagoda dogwood (Cornus alternifolia ‘Argentea’) USDA Hardiness Zones: 4 to 8 Size:…
1. ‘Purple Smoke’ Wild Indigo Name: Baptisia ‘Purple Smoke’ Usda Hardiness Zones: 4 to 9…
Invasive - Bradford Pear (Pyrus calleryana cvs.) 1. ‘Okame’ Cherry Name: Prunus ‘Okame’ USDA…
Southeast PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening