This late-blooming perennial is a go-to for shots of crisp white and happy yellow in the fall garden.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsThis bushy grower sends up sprawling stems of daisy-like blooms that are about 3-inches in diameter.
CareKeep the soil evenly-moist.
PropagationDivide leucanthemella's roots in spring.
ProblemsSeldom does this plant get too floppy, but if it does, simple staking is the fix.
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Height : 3 to 6 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Bloom Time : Fall
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Fall Interest
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Light : Full Sun
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Characteristics : Showy Fall Foliage
- Flower Color : White