Diamond Frost euphorbia is an absolute workhorse in the garden, blooming almost the entire planting season and with no deadheading needed. Don’t let its delicate appearance fool you – it’s exceptionally resistant to both heat and frost.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsThe sap in euphorbias can be irritating to some people.
CareThis plant is extremely low-maintenance.
- Genus : Euphorbia
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 10, 11
- Plant Width : 6 to 12 inches
- Plant Type : Annuals
- Uses : Containers
- Tolerance : Deer Tolerant, Drought Tolerant
- Moisture : Dry to Medium
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Early Summer, Fall, Late Spring, Late Summer, Spring, Summer
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
- Flower Color : White
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.