This hybrid produces masses of pure white bracts above finely textured, apple green foliage. It adds stunning texture and color to a border in partial shade.
Noteworthy Characteristics'Diamond Frost' blooms year round, and may be brought indoors or treated as an annual in cooler climates. Its milky sap may cause irritation to skin and severe discomfort if ingested.
CareProvide partial sun and rich, moist soil with good drainage.
PropagationDivide in early spring.
ProblemsNematodes, spider mites, aphids, mealybugs, fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Genus : Euphorbia
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 10, 11
- Uses : Containers, Ground Covers
- Tolerance : Deer Tolerant
- Bloom Time : Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Light : Partial Shade
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest
- Flower Color : White
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.