This hybrid produces masses of pure white bracts above finely textured, apple green foliage. It adds stunning texture and color to a border in partial shade.
Noteworthy Characteristics‘Diamond Frost’ blooms year round, and may be brought indoors or treated as an annual in cooler climates. Its milky sap may cause irritation to skin and severe discomfort if ingested.
CareProvide partial sun and rich, moist soil with good drainage.
PropagationDivide in early spring.
ProblemsNematodes, spider mites, aphids, mealybugs, fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Genus : Euphorbia
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 10, 11
- Uses : Containers, Ground Covers
- Tolerance : Deer Tolerant
- Bloom Time : Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Light : Partial Shade
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest
- Flower Color : White