This hybrid has petite green-and-cream variegated foliage with a hint of pink on the undersides. It produces chartreuse and apple green bicolored bracts on airy stems.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsMilky sap may cause irritation to skin and severe discomfort if ingested.
CareThis Euphorbia prefers partial shade and moist but well-drained soil.
PropagationSow seed of hardy perennials when ripe or in spring; divide perennials in early spring.
ProblemsNematodes, spider mites, aphids, mealybugs, fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Genus : Euphorbia
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 10, 11, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Uses : Containers, Ground Covers
- Tolerance : Deer Tolerant
- Bloom Time : Early Summer, Spring, Summer
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Flower Color : Green, Yellow
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Characteristics : Showy Foliage
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.