My Region: Southern California
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top StoriesView All
Plant perennial herbs. Herbs such as rosemary (Rosmarinus spp. and cvs., Zones 8–11), sage (Salvia…
In the heat of August, while a lot of plants are past their seasonal prime,…
I love traditional plants for a cutting garden such as roses, lilies (Lilium spp. and…
1. ‘Safari Sunset’ Leucadendron Name: Leucadendron ‘Safari Sunset’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size:…
1. Pink Knotweed Name: Persicaria capitata USDA hardiness zones: 8 to 9 Size: 3 to…
Southern California Bulbine (Bulbine frutescens and cvs.) USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size:…
Southern California Garden Ideas
Bulbs and corms that originate in a Mediterranean climate are some of the best-performing but…
Today Liz Cordova is welcoming us into her Southern California garden, starting with a beautiful…
Southern California PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening