My Region: Southern California
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
California has had an incredibly rainy winter this year, which means the first job to…
Direct sow certain seeds. Things have likely warmed up enough that you can now sow…
L. Eriks from LA, California gives us a glimpse into her world of succulent gardening.
Southern California Bulbine (Bulbine frutescens and cvs.) USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size:…
Southern California 1. Deer Grass Name: Muhlenbergia rigens Usda Hardiness Zones: 5 to…
1. Pink Knotweed Name: Persicaria capitata USDA hardiness zones: 8 to 9 Size: 3 to…
Fine Gardening's Christine Alexander spoke with Douglas Kent this past spring to learn about landscaping…
Everything I’ve learned about dry-shade gardening has been from experimentation. When my husband and…
Southern California PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening