My Region: Southern California
Articles and Plants Organized by Your Region
Top ArticlesView All
1. Chalk Live-Forever Name: Dudleya pulverulenta USDA Hardiness Zones: 8 to 11 Size: 1…
With so many Southern California neighborhoods adjacent to the foothills, it's important to address fire…
Our gardens can be a tapestry of colors, shapes, and textures, and a fresh design…
While most gardening pests and problems vary greatly depending on region, there is one dilemma…
Southern California Bulbine (Bulbine frutescens and cvs.) USDA Hardiness Zones: 9 to 11 Size:…
1. ‘Big Magenta’ African daisy Name: Arctotis acaulis ‘Big Magenta’ USDA Hardiness Zones: 9…
Southern California To Do
Southern California Garden Ideas
In Maryland, my local farmers' markets close up for the winter season. In warmer climes…
You may have heard the term “regenerative” as it applies to farming. Regenerative agriculture is…
Southern California PlantsView all
- Gomphrena haageana 'Strawberry Fields'
- Distylium ‘PIIDIST-V’
- Loropetalum chinense ‘Irodori’
- Colocasia esculenta 'Tropical Storm'
- Lavandula stoechas 'IBPR901-2'
Have a topic to suggest? Email Fine Gardening