This dramatic cultivar has bright green leaves that are richly edged with cream. It bears lavender-blue blossoms in spring, and grows from 1.5 to 2 feet tall.
CareProvide rich, consistently moist but well-drained soil in part to full shade.
PropagationSow seed in a cold frame in spring or fall. Divide in spring.
- Genus : Polemonium
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Uses : Containers, Ground Covers, Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Light : Partial Shade to Full Shade
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Characteristics : Showy Foliage
- Bloom Time : Spring
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest