This variegated cultivar offers white-edged leaves with pink tints on a compact plant to 1.5 feet tall. It bears light lavender-blue bell-shaped blossoms in spring.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsMore vigorous than P. caeruleum 'Brise d'Anjou'. Introduced by the New England Wild Flower Society.
CareProvide moist but well-drained soil and full sun to part shade.
PropagationSow seed in a cold frame in spring or fall. Divide in spring.
- Genus : Polemonium
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Uses : Containers, Ground Covers, Shade
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Characteristics : Showy Foliage
- Bloom Time : Spring
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest