'Confetti' offers finely textured medium green foliage variegated with creamy white and pink. Pale pink tubular flowers appear in late summer or fall. This rounded, semi-evergreen shrub grows to about 3 feet tall and 4 feet wide.
CareProvide fertile, well-drained soil in full sun or partial shade.
PropagationRoot soft, greenwood cuttings in early spring or harder, semi-ripe cuttings in late summer.
ProblemsAnthracnose, leaf spots, powdery mildew, and fungal roots rots may occur.
- Genus : Abelia
- Plant Height : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Width : 3 to 6 feet
- Zones : 6, 7, 8, 9
- Moisture : Dry to Medium
- Bloom Time : Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Characteristics : Fragrant Flowers, Showy Foliage
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Flower Color : Pink, White
- Plant Type : Shrubs
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest