Ruffled bright green leaves—first chartreuse and then lime green— and spires of white flowers distinguish this vigorous coral bells cultivar. It is eye-catching in a container, in a rock garden, as edging, or as groundcover.
CareProvide humusy, moist but well-drained soil in full sun or part shade. Needs consistent moisture, especially in full sun.
PropagationDivide in spring.
- Genus : Heuchera
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Plant Width : 6 to 12 inches
- Foliage Color : Chartreuse
- Uses : Containers, Foliage, Ground Covers, Shade
- Characteristics : Deer Resistant, Showy Foliage
- Tolerance : Deer Tolerant
- Bloom Time : Early Summer, Late Spring
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest
- Flower Color : White