This heuchera cultivar has very dark (almost black) plum or purplish leaves and greenish white, bell-shaped flowers in late spring and early summer.
CareProvide full sun to part shade and moist, but well-drained soil. Needs consistent moisture if in full sun.
PropagationDivide clumps in spring.
ProblemsNo serious insect or disease problems.
- Genus : Heuchera
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Uses : Containers, Shade
- Bloom Time : Early Summer, Late Spring, Spring, Summer
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Maintenance : Moderate
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Foliage Color : Purple/Burgundy
- Characteristics : Showy Foliage
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
- Flower Color : White
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.