‘Anne Greenaway’ infuses the garden with excitement, with its bright chartreuse leaf margins. It grows up to 8 inches tall and 18 inches wide and is topped with lilac-mauve flowers in late spring. The stems root where they touch the soil, so it’s easy to lift and transplant rooted stems to increase your stand. It makes a nice groundcover in a shady garden around ferns, hostas, heucheras, or geraniums.
CareProvide moist, well-drained, organic soil in full to partial shade.
PropagationTransplant rooted stems.
- Genus : Lamium
- Plant Width : 12 to 18 inches
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Characteristics : Deer Resistant, Showy Foliage
- Tolerance : Deer Tolerant
- Uses : Dry areas, Ground Covers, Pathways, Shade, Small Spaces
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Moisture : Fertile, Moist, Well-drained soil
- Foliage Color : Green and yellow
- Bloom Time : Late Spring
- Maintenance : Low
- Light : Partial Shade to Full Shade
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest, Summer Interest
- Flower Color : White