‘Pink Chablis’ has pink flowers above silvery gray leaves edged with dark green. These trailing plants make fine ground covers or cascaders.
CarePlant in moist, fertile, well-drained soil.
PropagationDivision or stem cuttings.
ProblemsNo serious problems. Can be invasive.
- Genus : Lamium
- Plant Width : 30 feet or more
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Uses : Containers, Ground Covers, Shade
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Early Summer, Fall, Late Spring, Late Summer, Spring, Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Fall Interest
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Flower Color : Pink
- Characteristics : Showy Foliage
- Foliage Color : Silver/Grey
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.