This upright plant bears cupped flowers 1.5 inches across in variable hues of pale to bright pink from late spring to midsummer.
CarePrefers moist soil and light shade.
PropagationDivide in spring or fall. Sow seed in a cold frame when fresh.
- Genus : Geranium
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 10, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Uses : Ground Covers
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Flower Color : Pink
- Bloom Time : Spring
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.