A bushy, compact fuchsia, Shadow Dancer™ Ginger has pale pink and white flowers that dangle gracefully out of pots, baskets, or window boxes. The blooms attract hummingbirds and butterflies. Hardy in Zones 9-11, it can be grown as an annual.
CareGrow in part to full shade and moist but well-drained soil.
ProblemsFuchsias are fairly trouble-free, but watch for aphids, spider mites, and whiteflies.
- Genus : Fuchsia
- Zones : 10, 11, 9
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Plant Width : 6 to 12 inches
- Characteristics : Attracts Hummingbirds
- Uses : Containers
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Early Summer, Late Summer, Summer
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Light : Partial Shade to Full Shade
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Flower Color : Pink, White
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.