'Coralle' is an upright fuchsia with vivid red-orange pendent flowers and velvety dark green leaves with maroon undersides.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsVivid tubular flowers and dark green foliage. Attracts hummingbirds.
CareFuchsias do best in partial shade with full morning sun, and moist but well-drained soil. Do not overwater.
PropagationStart seeds or root softwood cuttings in spring, or take semi-ripe cuttings in late summer and use bottom heat to root them.
ProblemsSpider mites, aphids, scale insects, whiteflies, thrips, fuchsia gall mite, root-knot nematodes, rust, gray mold, crown gall, rots, Verticillium wilt, Southern blight.
- Genus : Fuchsia
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 10, 11, 9
- Characteristics : Attracts Hummingbirds
- Uses : Containers
- Bloom Time : Early Summer, Late Summer, Summer
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Flower Color : Red
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest