This new compact catmint, with the cultivar name ‘Psfike’, only reaches 8 to 10 inches tall and 12 to 16 inches wide, the perfect size for containers, bed edges, or other small nooks and crannies. It features the same silvery foliage and summer lavender blooms that we know and love, and thrives in full sun to partial shade and well-drained soil in Zones 4 to 9.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsCompact size; showy flowers.
CareProvide full sun to part shade and well-drained soil.
- Genus : Nepeta
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Uses : Containers
- Bloom Time : Early Summer, Late Summer, Summer
- Characteristics : Fragrant Foliage
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Plant Type : Herbs
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Foliage Color : Silver/Grey
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest