Flat-topped corymbs of small, daisy-like flowers in colors of salmon-peach to yellow-orange are borne simultaneously on one plant up to 2 feet tall and wide. Flowers are complemented by silvery-green, finely-textured foliage.
CareProvide well-drained soil in full sun. Grows vigorously and, if not divided regularly, will quickly outgrow its welcomed space. Once established, 'Terracotta', like other cultivars of this species, will be drought tolerant.
PropagationDivide in spring or autumn.
ProblemsAphids, powdery mildew.
- Genus : Achillea
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Uses : Containers
- Tolerance : Deer Tolerant, Drought Tolerant
- Moisture : Dry to Medium
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Characteristics : Fragrant Foliage, Showy Seed Heads
- Light : Full Sun
- Foliage Color : Green
- Bloom Time : Late Summer, Summer
- Maintenance : Moderate
- Flower Color : Orange, Yellow
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest