Vibrant blossoms appear in spring and continue until frost. In fall, the dark green foliage and hearty stems are edged with red. -Judith Ireland, Regional Reports: Northeast, Fine Gardening issue #122
Noteworthy CharacteristicsThis cultivar does not require deadheading. 'Radrazz' is resistant to black spot and tolerant of mildew.
CareControl the vigorous habit of this rose by pruning in early spring.
- Genus : Rosa
- Plant Height : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Width : 3 to 6 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Early Summer, Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Fall Interest
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Uses : Foundation Plantings
- Characteristics : Fragrant Flowers, Showy Fall Foliage, Showy Fruit
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Flower Color : Red
- Plant Type : Shrubs
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.