Each bush is covered in a masses of scarlet red blooms from late spring thru fall. One of the new Next Generation Flower Carpet roses with improved heat and humidity tolerance and disease resistance.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsThis easy-care groundcover rose is ideal for home gardeners and professional landscapers. Simple to grow and easy to maintain, it doesn't require spraying or fancy pruning – just a simple cut-back each spring.
CareCut back to 1/3 its size in later winter or early spring.
Problems Information provided by Anthony Tesselaar
- Genus : Rosa
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 10, 11, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Moisture : Adaptable
- Characteristics : Attracts Bees, Fragrant Flowers
- Uses : Containers, Foundation Plantings, Front Yard, Ground Covers, Pathways, Sun
- Tolerance : Deer Tolerant, Drought Tolerant, Frost Tolerant
- Bloom Time : Fall, Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Fall Interest
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Flower Color : Red
- Plant Type : Shrubs