This gardenia cultivar features a very tight, upright form that is perfect for smaller gardens. It also boasts increased cold tolerance while maintaining the lustrous dark green foliage and abundant fragrant blooms you’ve come to expect from this genus.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsFragrant flowers; ornamental fruit; dark glossy foliage; compact habit, increased cold tolerance.
CareGardenias don’t require special care if they are planted in a suitable location.
PropagationPropagation of this cultivar is prohibited
Problems Information provided by Gardener’s Confidence® Collection
- Plant Height : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Width : 3 to 6 feet
- Zones : 6, 7, 8, 9
- Uses : Containers, Foundation Plantings, Front Yard, Sun
- Moisture : Dry to Medium
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Early Summer, Late Summer, Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Fall Interest
- Characteristics : Fragrant Flowers, Showy Fruit
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Plant Type : Shrubs
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Flower Color : White
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.