This Hybrid Tea rose offers creamy white flowers which open to release a sweet rose fragrance. Its compact habit makes it just right for smaller spaces.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsBeautiful dark green foliage.
CareTypically hybrid tea roses require the most care of any type of rose.
PropagationSport of Secret
ProblemsDeer, rose slugs, and Japanese beetles are just some of the problems that can affect roses. Information provided by Witherspoon Rose Culture
- Genus : Rosa
- Plant Width : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Height : 3 to 6 feet
- Zones : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Fall Interest
- Characteristics : Fragrant Flowers
- Uses : Front Yard, Sun
- Light : Full Sun
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Maintenance : Moderate
- Plant Type : Shrubs
- Flower Color : White