This exotic-looking beauty has a fantastic bold form and strong appeal. Its pendulous leaves sit on tall, upright stems. King Tut® is a rapid grower that makes an impressive centerpiece in the landscape. It likes wet places like water gardens or waterside and is perfect for containers without drainage holes. This papyrus is easy to grow and untroubled by pests or diseases.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsPlants may be overwintered indoors or grown as annuals.
CareGrow in full sun to partial shade and moderately moist to wet soil.
- Genus : Cyperus
- Zones : 10, 11
- Plant Height : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Width : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Type : Annuals
- Uses : Containers
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Flower Color : Green
- Bloom Time : Late Summer, Summer
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium to Wet
- Characteristics : Showy Foliage
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest