Ground morning glory is a trailing low grower with a profusion of funnel-shaped lavender flowers from summer to early autumn.
CareMorning glories need full sun and very well-drained soil of poor to moderate fertility.
PropagationRoot softwood cuttings in late spring or greenwood cuttings in summer. Divide in spring.
ProblemsRust, leaf spot, spider mites, and aphids (under glass).
- Genus : Convolvulus
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Zones : 7, 8, 9
- Characteristics : Attracts Hummingbirds, Self Seeds
- Moisture : Dry to Medium
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Early Summer, Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Light : Full Sun
- Maintenance : Low
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest