This spectacular selection shines brightly in the most brutal of circumstances. Month after month, this petunia spills oodles of white- and yellow-throated, pink-rimmed blooms elegantly over bed edges.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsTolerant of harsh conditions, such as near pavement.
CareProvide full sun and well-drained soil.
ProblemsPetunias in general are relatively trouble free, but they are sometimes bothered by aphids, flea bettles, slugs, snails, root rot, gray mold, late blight, or tobacco mosaic virus.
- Genus : Petunia
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 11
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Plant Type : Annuals
- Characteristics : Attracts Hummingbirds
- Uses : Containers
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Early Summer, Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Light : Full Sun
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Flower Color : Pink, White, Yellow
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.