This African daisy blooms nonstop from early June through October, even in extreme heat. It has an attractive mounding form and is an ideal candidate for pots and baskets. Its daisy flowers are pale yellow with maroon centers.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsUsually grown as an annual.
CareProvide full sun and moist but well-drained soil. Deadhead regularly.
ProblemsGenerally trouble-free, but watch for aphids, mildew, or verticillium wilt.
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 10, 11
- Plant Type : Annuals
- Uses : Containers
- Tolerance : Drought Tolerant
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Early Summer, Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Light : Full Sun
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
- Flower Color : Yellow