As the name implies, this plectranthus has green leaves with lime green edges. Some of the leaves are entirely lime green. It looks great mingling around the feet of perennials, shrubs, and annuals.
CareProvide full sun to light shade and well-drained soil.
ProblemsMealybugs, spider mites, leaf spots, and root rot sometimes affect plants.
- Genus : Plectranthus
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 11
- Uses : Containers, Ground Covers
- Moisture : Dry to Medium
- Characteristics : Fragrant Foliage, Showy Foliage
- Light : Full Sun
- Maintenance : Low
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Bloom Time : Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.