The pale pink and yellow flowers of this evergreen perennial attract butterflies from late spring to frost. Lantana camara is mostly grown as a summer annual, but can be overwintered in a cool, dark location.
CareProvide full sun and well-drained soil.
PropagationTake cuttings in summer.
- Genus : Lantana
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 11
- Uses : Containers
- Bloom Time : Early Summer, Late Summer, Summer
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Characteristics : Fragrant Foliage
- Light : Full Sun
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Flower Color : Pink, Yellow
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest