The yellow-green trumpet-shaped flowers of ‘Lime Green’ flowering tobacco mix well with many other colors in the garden. Growing to 2 or 3 feet tall, this annual’s flowers attract hummingbirds and are fragrant at night.
CareProvide full sun to part shade and moist but well-drained soil.
PropagationFrom root cuttings or seed.
ProblemsSusceptible to tobacco mosaic virus. Watch for aphids and spider mites.
- Genus : Nicotiana
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Type : Annuals
- Characteristics : Attracts Hummingbirds, Fragrant Flowers
- Uses : Containers
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Early Summer, Late Summer, Summer
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Flower Color : Green
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest