This eye-catching sedge has silvery flower heads on the ends of its stems, making it appear like a tuft of fiber optic threads. It needs moist or wet soil and grows to about a foot tall and wide. Use it at waterside or in a container.
CareProvide full sun to part shade and moist or wet soil.
PropagationDivide clumps in spring.
- Zones : 10, 8, 9
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Plant Width : 6 to 12 inches
- Uses : Containers
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium to Wet
- Characteristics : Showy Foliage
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest