‘Bright Eyes’ produces fragrant, salmon-pink flower clusters with a darker ruby eye on large 7-inch flower heads.
Information provided by Santa Rosa Gardens .
Noteworthy CharacteristicsThe dark green foliage is highly resistant to mildew
CareAppreciates a summer mulch to keep the root zone cool. Needs good air circulation. Avoid overhead watering. Don't deadhead spent flowers because phlox reblooms from its flowerhead. Remove old growth at ground level after killing frost or before new growth emerges in spring.
- Genus : Phlox
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Characteristics : Attracts Hummingbirds, Fragrant Flowers
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Flower Color : Pink