This early, compact bloomer grows to only about 6 or 7 inches tall. With its icy blue-purple flowers, it works well when planted tightly along the foreground of a bed. Its color blends easily with most other hues and textures. -Julia Jones, Designing with annueals, Fine Gardening issue #120
CareProvide full sun and moist, well-drained soil. Deadhead regularly.
PropagationSow seed in spring at 70 to 75° F. Cover only lightly.
- Genus : Ageratum
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Plant Width : 6 to 12 inches
- Plant Type : Annuals
- Uses : Containers
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Light : Full Sun
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest