This attractive groundcover blooms all summer and is tolerant of diverse habitats. It has glossy leaves and notched, 1.25-inch lilac-pink flowers with darker veins.
CareThis subtle beauty is happy growing in dry, full shade or in a considerable amount of sun if adequate water is provided.
PropagationSow seed in a cold frame when fresh. Divide in spring or fall.
ProblemsBacterial blight, downy mildew, powdery mildew, gray mold, leaf spot, leaf miners, slugs.
- Genus : Geranium
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Tolerance : Drought Tolerant
- Moisture : Dry to Medium
- Uses : Ground Covers
- Maintenance : Low
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Light : Partial Shade to Full Shade
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Flower Color : Pink
- Characteristics : Self Seeds
- Bloom Time : Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest