The Princess™ lavender has bright pink flowers above aromatic gray foliage. It is an early flowering variety with a good fragrance. The main flowering is in spring, with spot flowering through the rest of the year.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsPinkest blooms on a Spanish lavender
CareLavender prefers a sunny spot in a well drained soil. Prune after the main flowering to maintain a dense growth habit.
ProblemsGiven the right location, lavender is virtually care-free.
- Plant Height : 12 to 18 inches
- Plant Width : 12 to 18 inches
- Zones : 7, 8, 9
- Characteristics : Attracts Bees, Attracts Pollinators, Deer Resistant, Evergreen, Fragrant Flowers, Fragrant Foliage
- Uses : Containers, Front Yard, Pathways, Sun
- Tolerance : Deer Tolerant, Drought Tolerant
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Bloom Time : Late Spring
- Maintenance : Low
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Flower Color : Pink
- Foliage Color : Silver/Grey
- Moisture : Well-drained soil