‘Princess Diana’ is a steady bloomer from midsummer into early fall. Its compact habit makes it a good choice for large containers, but it will be just as happy in your perennial border.
Information provided by Brushwood Nursery
Care'Princess Diana' is a Group 3 clematis and should be pruned back hard each year in late winter or early spring.
- Genus : Clematis
- Zones : 10, 11, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Plant Width : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Height : 6 to 10 feet
- Uses : Containers
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Summer
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Flower Color : Pink
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
- Plant Type : Vines