The lavish violet blue flowers of Diamantina are fully double and very long lasting. It is a repeat performer, blooming throughout the summer.
Information provided by Brushwood Nursery
Noteworthy CharacteristicsDiamantina makes and excellent cut flower and is stunning arranged with roses.
Care'Diamantina' is a Group 2B clematis and can be pruned in spring before new growth begins for a more floriferous show later in the summer or pruned after spring flowering so that the earlier show of larger, but fewer flowers can be enjoyed.
- Genus : Clematis
- Zones : 10, 11, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Plant Height : 6 to 10 feet
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Bloom Time : Late Spring, Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
- Plant Type : Vines