‘Mark Viette’ is a clump-forming, handsome 6-inch tall plant with thick, semi-evergreen deep green leaves and perky 1-inch flowers of buttercup yellow.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsBlooms off and on all summer.
CareGrows best in light shade to full sun in the North, and in the shade in the South. Plant on 12-inch centers for a groundcover effect.
PropagationSow seed in containers in a cold frame. Divide or separate runners in spring or autumn.
- Genus : Chrysogonum
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Bloom Time : Early Summer, Late Summer, Summer
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Uses : Ground Covers
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Spring Interest
- Flower Color : Yellow