This small perennial blooms in summer with cup-shaped, waxy flowers that have numerous yellow stamens. Use Deinanthe in a shade garden, a woodland, or a rock garden.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsWaxy, cup-shaped flowers.
CareGrow in part shade and moist, well-drained, acidic, rich soil. Deinanthe will not tolerate heat or drought.
PropagationDivide in early spring. Propagation from seed is erratic and growth is slow.
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Bloom Time : Late Summer, Summer
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Light : Partial Shade
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Uses : Shade
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
- Flower Color : White