This rose-and-cream Calibrachoa is one of a kind. The unique markings on the petals and the plant's mounding habit make it a standout in hanging baskets and containers.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsThe flowers begin to bloom early in the season and remain open all day and all night.
CareTo keep plants happy, give them full sun, well-drained soil, and feed them regularly.
PropagationStart from tip cuttings.
- Genus : Calibrachoa
- Zones : 10, 11, 8, 9
- Plant Height : 6 to 12 inches
- Plant Width : 6 to 12 inches
- Plant Type : Annuals
- Uses : Containers
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Early Summer, Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Light : Full Sun
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Flower Color : Pink, White
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.