This is a short-growing aster has creeping rootstocks and pink, daisy-like flowers with yellow centers. It can be used on steep slopes for erosion control.
CareLikes well-drained soil. Divide in early spring.
ProblemsThis cultivar has a high resistance to mildew and rust.
- Genus : Aster
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Characteristics : Attracts Bees
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Fall Interest
- Light : Full Sun
- Uses : Ground Covers
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Flower Color : Pink