This evergreen foliage plant has large, leathery leaves and daisy-like yellow flowers. It looks great in the border or in containers.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsMatte, gray-green leaves form a glorious tangle of tight, crispy edges.
CareThis plant does best in moist soil, and while it can take more sun than other varieties, it still needs shade from afternoon sun.
PropagationSow seed in a cold frame in winter or spring; divide in spring.
- Genus : Farfugium
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 10, 7, 8, 9
- Uses : Containers, Ground Covers
- Bloom Time : Fall, Winter
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Growth Rate : Moderate
- Light : Partial Shade to Full Shade
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Characteristics : Showy Foliage
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
- Flower Color : Yellow