Million Bells were the very first calibrachoa series on the market. This exciting new plant category was created in 1993 by the breeders at Suntory Flowers in Japan. Available in a broad spectrum of colors, Million Bells are perfect in pots, hanging baskets, window boxes and landscapes. These hybrids are heat tolerant, cold hardy and amazingly prolific, blooming well into fall. Choose from trailing, mounding and more compact Bouquet types. For best results, plant in full sun.
CareSelf-cleaning -- no deadheading necessary!
- Genus : Calibrachoa
- Plant Type : Annuals
- Tolerance : Drought Tolerant
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Light : Full Sun
- Maintenance : Low
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Flower Color : Pink, Red, White, Yellow
- Bloom Time : Spring, Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest