The first true double-flowering Oriental lily, this plant has delicate pinkish white blooms that open in July and August. They are as stunning in the mixed border as they are in the vase. Each bloom has 18 beautiful petals, making it unique among Oriental lilies.
CareFor best results, plant bulbs in full sun to part shade and in well-drained soil that is rich in organic matter.
PropagationIn fall, by division, bulblet transplanting, and scaling.
ProblemsDamage from various insects, deer, rabbits, voles, groundhogs, and birds. Gray mold and viruses spread by aphids may occur.
- Genus : Lilium
- Zones : 10, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Plant Height : 3 to 6 feet
- Plant Type : Bulbs
- Light : Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Moisture : Medium Moisture
- Flower Color : Pink, White
- Bloom Time : Summer
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest