‘Golden Jubiliee’ anise hyssop has subtle but eye-catching chartreuse foliage. Its powder-blue, long-lasting flowers contrast nicely with its leaves.
Noteworthy CharacteristicsChartreuse foliage. This tough plant performs well even in high heat and humidity.
CareCut back old foliage before new growth begins in spring.
PropagationSow seed in spring. Divide plants in summer. Root semi-ripe cuttings in summer.
ProblemsMildew, rust, and downy mildew.
- Genus : Agastache
- Plant Height : 1 to 3 feet
- Plant Width : 1 to 3 feet
- Zones : 5, 6, 7, 8
- Characteristics : Attracts Bees, Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Pollinators, Cut flower, Deer Resistant, Fragrant Foliage, Self Seeds, Showy Foliage
- Foliage Color : Chartreuse
- Uses : Color, Dry areas, Foundation Plantings, Front Yard, Sun
- Tolerance : Deer Tolerant, Drought Tolerant
- Moisture : Dry to Medium
- Bloom Time : Early Fall, Late Summer, Summer
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Light : Full Sun, Full Sun to Partial Shade
- Maintenance : Low
- Plant Type : Perennials
- Flower Color : Purple
- Plant Seasonal Interest : Summer Interest
Plant Characteristics are only available to Fine Gardening members
Sign up for a free trial and get instant access to our complete plant guide as well as our entire collection of articles and videos.